1. Eat various foods
For good health, we need over 40 different nutrients and we can not offer them all in one meal. It’s not just a meal, but by choosing a balanced food over time it makes a difference!
– Large meals will have low-fat dinner.
– After much of the dinner meat, perhaps fish should be elected the next day?
2. Your diet is based on foods rich in carbohydrates.
Approximately half of our calorie diet should come from carbohydrate-rich foods such as cereals, rice, pasta, potatoes, bread. At least one is recommended to eat. Grain products such as whole-grain bread, pasta, cereal and the like increase fiber intake.
3. Substitutes saturated with unsaturated fat
Fat is important for health and proper functioning of the body. However, too much may adversely affect weight and cardiovascular health. The health condition varies depending on the type of fat and some of these hints help to keep balance:
– We should limit the consumption of total fat and saturated fat (often obtained from animal food) and avoid trans fats altogether. By reading the label, it helps to identify the source.
Eating at least a part of fat fish with fish two or three times a week increases the intake of unsaturated fats.
– When cooking, instead of cooking, steaming, baking or frying, remove the fat portion of the meat and use vegetable oil.
4. Please enjoy a lot of fruits and vegetables
Fruits and vegetables are the most important foods to give enough vitamins, minerals and fibers. We should try to eat at least five meals a day. For example, you can have fresh fruit juice for breakfast, apples, snacks slices, different vegetables for each meal.
5. Reduce salt intake and sugar intake
High salt intake can cause high blood pressure and increase the risk of cardiovascular disease. There are several ways to reduce salinity during a meal:
– When we shop, we can choose products with low sodium content.
– When cooking, you can replace salt with spices. This will increase a variety of flavors and flavors.
When you eat, please do not put salt on the table. Please do not add salt before eating.
Sugar offers sweetness and attractive taste, but sweet foods and drinks are high in energy and can be consumed moderately such as drinks occasionally. Alternatively you can use fruits to soften foods and drinks.
Eat regularly, check the size of that part
Consuming various foods regularly and in an appropriate amount is the best prescription for a healthy diet.
Skipping food, especially breakfast, leads to uncontrollable hunger and often leads to powerless overeating. Eating between meals helps to control hunger, but nibbles should not replace good meals. For snacks you can choose yogurt, fresh or dried fruits and vegetables (like carrot sticks), salt free nuts, or bread containing cheese.
Paying attention to partial size helps to eat without excluding all the food we enjoy, not consuming much calories.
-Kitchen is easier not to overdo it in the proper amount.
Some reasonable parts are as follows: 100 g meat; part of the central fruit. Half cup of raw pasta.
– Using smaller plates will help smaller parts.
– Food packaged in calories value in package will help to control serving.
– When we eat, we can share with friends.
7. Drink plenty of liquid
An adult should drink at least 1.5 liters of liquid a day! It is very hot or even more if you are physically active. Water is, of course, the best sauce. You can use tap water, mineral water, sparkling, non-sparkling, simple or flavor. Juice, tea, soft drinks, milk, other drinks are sometimes suitable.
8. Maintain healthy weight
The correct weight for us is determined by factors such as sex, height, age, genes and so on. Obesity increases the risk of a wide range of diseases including diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
Extra fat comes from the fact that we eat more than we need. Extra calories can be obtained from calorie nutrients (protein, fat, carbohydrates, alcohol), but fat is the most concentrated energy source. Physical activity consumes energy and helps make you feel better. The message is very simple. As you increase your weight, you need to reduce your food and make it more active.
9. Walk the street and make it a habit!
Physical activity is important to people of all weight categories and all health conditions. It helps burn extra calories, it is good for the heart and the circulatory system. Maintaining or increasing muscle mass helps improve health by focusing on health. We must not be the best player to move! Medium physical activity is recommended 150 minutes per week and can be easily participated in our daily routine. All we could do was:
– Use stairs instead of elevators.
– Take a walk during the lunch break (and spread between our offices)
– Take your weekend time with your family
10. Let’s get started now! And it gradually changes.
The gradual change in our lifestyle is easier to maintain than big changes at once. For three days, we evaluated the foods we eat all day, and we were able to record how much we exercised. It is not difficult to know where we can improve:
– Skip breakfast? Small cereals, food, fruits can be slowly incorporated into our routine
– Is there too little fruits or vegetables? At the beginning you can introduce extra work once a day.
– Favorite food with a lot of fat? Suddenly abolish them and retaliate, we can return to the old way. Instead, we can choose low-fat options and reduce the number of times to eat.
– Too few activities? Everyday use of the stairs is a good first step.